What is Vitale Nursing Concierge Service?
At Vitale Nursing we are uniquely aware that our client’s quality of life is just as important (if not more) than their life itself. That is why we put our focus beyond simply healing their bodies but also on healing their joy of living. Vitale Nursing has an industry reputation of providing care that far exceeds most in-home nursing services. We know that a life of purpose and fulfillment requires a positive mindset. That’s why our staff is trained to provide 360° care. We approach our clients holistically. We care for their soul as much as we do for their body. So you may find us including the dog on our walks. Chatting about thoughts and feelings. Laughing, joking, and diving into deeper interactions than the typical, “How are you feeling today?”Vitale Nursing Concierge Services means that we provide a uniquely compassionate environment where healing happens mind, body, and soul.
Find Care Today
Post-Operative Service Provided
Rates are very competitive but vary depending on case.We have a 8 hour minimum and a 48 hour cancellation period. Please contact us for a quote.
Private Duty Nursing Care Services /
Concierge Nursing Services
Skilled nurses provide care based on doctor-prescribed treatments and instructions given to patients and their families to promote maximum self-care. Provide personal care, medication administration, meal preparation, light-housekeeping and assistance with walking and mobility.
These are some services our experienced and trained RNs cover:
- Implements & supports the best plan of care for client
- Monitoring vital signs
- Dressing changes
- Ventilator and tracheotomy care
- Our nurses care for chronic illnesses and injuries
- Spinal cord and brain injuries
- Orthopedic injuries
- Preventing and controlling infections
- Controlling and preventing pressure ulcers
- Diabetes care monitor blood sugar levels
- Experienced with medical equipment & supplies
- Administering medications
- Hospice care
- Bathing and feeding
All RNs are pre-screened through the department of justice.
- Background checks, fingerprints, drug tested
- College graduate
- RN Licensing and certification
- CPR certification
- TB Clearance
- Valid CA drivers license
- Proof of auto license
- References based on experience & quality of care
- Physical and health clearance
- Proof of citizenship/ work authorization
These are a list some of the few services our licensed RNs provide. We also consider care for our client’s family, children & pets!
We also provide highly skilled LVN’s.
*Group rates available